Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stilas Illuminating Tinted moisturizer REVIEW!!




I first tried this product and thought that It was a nice moisturizer feel. It left a nice luminescent sheen on the skin. However this did not cover any redness or imperfections. It was as if it was not even there. After about 5 minutes of it on my skin, It felt so uncomfortable on. I have dry skin and for some reason it made my skin feel so dry. I instantly wished I put on a different product. The features of this product are it is oil free, it has SPF 20, and its water-resistant. I have researched more on this product and the SPF is not that strong in this product. Its not a sufficient UVA/UVB protectant. That is something that is very important to me. Another thing is if you have wrinkles and age spots or even acne scars, this is going to accentuate them. This product only comes in 2 shades, highly disappointing. The fact that it does have a shimmer effect to it, this will make the imperfections look worse. This product is $32. You can find it at Ulta, Sephora, or Stilascosmetics.com. I would give this product a 2/10. The only thing I liked about it was the luminous look it left. It left my skin dry, It didn't have any coverage, the SPF is not effective, and it accentuates wrinkles and pimples. I would not purchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment