Tuesday, December 31, 2013

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser REVIEW!!




I personally love this cleanser. I use this morning and night unless I'm trying some new products. This is meant for dry and aged skin. This is a creamy cleanser that has a silky silicone feel to it. The key ingredients are ceramides and hyaluronic acid. The ceramides are good for the skin because it helps to repair the skins barrier. The hyaluronic acid is moisturizing. This helps moisture stay in the skin and it makes skin more plump. This also has glycerin in it which is an emollient. Emollients are good for people with dry skin because we have a lack of oil. This doesn't take my makeup off very good, so I use olive oil to take my makeup off. The packaging is great. It comes with 8 or 12 ounces of cleanser and it has a pump. This is $12. You can find this at Walmart, Ulta, target,etc. This is a drugstore product. I give this a 10/10. It is perfect for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment