Sunday, December 29, 2013

Philosophy Help Me retinol night treatment REVIEW!!



The Philosophy Help Me is a retinol treatment. The packaging of this product is good. it comes in a squeeze tube which is good for preserving the retinol and the other beneficial ingredients in it. This is also fragrance free. This is meant for people with normal to dry skin. If you have acne prone skin, I don't recommend you use this. The downside to this product is the amount of money you spend on this. There are a couple of drugstore retinols that have the same amount of retinol in it for less money. Retinol is the 11 ingredient in the list. Glycerin is the 2nd which is a good ingredient for people who need hydration. This product contains cholesterol which is why it is bad for people with oily or acneic skin. On the skin it feels like a moisturizer. In the morning my skin does feel noticeably softer. I have noticed that i get a couple if any small whiteheads the morning after. And I am not acne prone! This is not an exfoliant like many people think, this helps speed up the skins cell turnover. It tells cells to act more youthful and more plump.  This is $47. Overall, this is a good retinol for me, due to the fact I have dry skin. I have tried better, however this is a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment