Tuesday, December 24, 2013

benefit 'Hello Flawless!' oxygen wow foundation REVIEW!!

 

 

I have recently tried benefits 'Hello Flawless!' oxygen wow foundation. this foundation is a liquid. The features of the foundation are: it comes in a glass type bottle with a pump, it has SPF25, it is oil-free, it has light diffusing properties, it comes in 9 shades, it has a natural finish, and its hydrating. I have the shade 'Im pure 4 sure' Ivory. This is the lightest shade available. The foundation has a slight yellow undertone to it. It has a light to medium coverage, that is buildable. It stays put for hours. It glides on very nicely. I do agree with the claim that it has a natural finish. I would recommend this foundation to people who are not prone to blemishes, as I have heard that it causes breakouts. It retails for 36 dollars. You can purchase this foundation at Sephora, Ulta and benefitcosmetics.com. I would give this foundation a 7 out of 10 the coverage is great, the pump is excellent. I like the way it goes on the skin. However I don't have a yellow undertone to my skin. its a decent foundation, but I have tried better.

No comments:

Post a Comment