Friday, January 24, 2014

Essence All Eyes on me mascara REVIEW!!





This is a basic mascara. Its not a bad choice but its not a got to have it product. The claims on this product are it gives volume, curl, length, thickness and it seperates the lashes. This is also Ophthalmology tested. The brush is a basic brush, its not a big brush its more on the smaller side and it has an oval shape its similar to maybellines Great lash mascara. Its the pink bottle with the green top. The formula is wet but not too wet. This isnt waterproof, but they have one that is formulated waterproof. It does give my lashes volume and length but I can get more volume and length from better mascaras. As far as length goes I think it gives a little. Its very natural looking, I would prefer a more dramatic look. It doesn't do much with the curl, and I wouldn't expect it to.I feel like this mascara is good at keeping my lashes from clumping, it works well at keeping them seperated and looking nice. I would recommend  this product to younger girls who are just starting to use makeup. This is very basic and it would be a great start to anyone who wants to get into makeup. This is also good for people who work in an office and they don't want a dramatic look for during the day. This is $2.99, which is a bargain for what your getting. and you can get it at Ulta or at Essence.com. I would give this mascara a 5/10. Its pretty basic and it didn't thrill me. Its not the worst but it doesn't top some of the others I have tried. But for the price it is worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment