Thursday, January 9, 2014

Urban Decay Original Primer Potion REVIEW!!




Urban Decay has 4 eyeshadow primers: Original, Antiaging, Greed, and Eden. A couple years ago you would never see a beauty guru not talk about the Original Primer Potion. So I tried it and it was amazing. This did what a primer is suppose to do. It should keep the shadow from creasing, it should help the shadow last a long time, and it should help the color payoff. I have oily lids and find that most primers make my shadows crease, but this one didn't. This is a great product for people with oily lids. I have been experimenting with some drugstore primers to see if there is a replacement for this product, but I have to look more. This product can be found at Sephora, Ulta, or Urban Decay.com. This is $20 dollars.


pros
-helps prevent creasing
-helps color payoff
-helps make the shadows last longer
-comes in different shades

cons
-price. Its $20 for a primer, not even the eyeshadow
- Limitations on where you can buy it.

Overall I love this product. It helps the shadow stay on longer, it helps prevent creasing, and i helps with the color payoff. If your someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money on a primer than this is isn't something that will appeal to you. But stay tuned because I will do more reviews on drugstore primers.

No comments:

Post a Comment