Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Peter Thomas Roths Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel REVIEW!!




This cleanser is a good cleanser. Its not the best but its alright. I tried this because I want to avoid the aging process when I'm older. this cleanser has glycolic acid, salicylic acid, peach, white oak bark,lemon, lime, linden, grapefruit, and arginine. The fact that this cleanser has citrus scents added to it can be irritating to the eyes. This is also not a good cleanser for people with sensitive skin as it has lots of added scents and people might find salicylic and glycolic to be too harsh on the skin. Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid are great for the skin with anti-aging, however its not that great when the product will be washed off after a few minutes. I do have to say this cleanser did a great job at removing my makeup. It took almost all of it off. However since it is a gel cleanser, it foamed. Foamy cleansers are very drying on my skin. After a couple minutes my face feels tight. this cleanser is $35. you can purchase this at Sephora, Ulta or PeterThomasRoth.com.



pros
- Removed all of my makeup
- Contains anti-aging ingredients

Cons
- Too irritating for people with sensitive skin
- A lot of money for something that is going to get washed off
-Ingredients that are beneficial won't work because they get washed off
- Drying on the skin

Overall I did like this cleanser because it took my makeup off.  Other than that it was very drying on my skin and it contains a lot of fruit extracts that are known to irritate. It is also alot of money to spend on a product where the beneficial ingredients are going to get washed down within a few minutes. I would not purchase this cleanser in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment