Friday, January 17, 2014

Stilas One step corrector REVIEW!!




This is meant to be a primer and correct skin tone as well. This has a pump and is in a clear bottle. There are 3 helixes a red, green, and blue. These are what helps mask the tone in the skin. These colors work together to give the skin a more brighter complexion. This product feels great on the skin. I have dry skin and this is very hydrating. This doesn't leave an oily after feeling either. Its very lightweight and perfect for all skin types. I don't think the colors really helped cancel out any discoloration. I wanted to help block out the redness, but I feel like it didn't do much. As far as primer, I wasn't too impressed with how long lasting it was. This didn't make the foundation last long at all. It also didn't do anything for my pores. My pores looked the same.This is $36. You can pick this up at Sephora, Ulta, and Stilascosmetics.com.

Pros
-Feels moisturzed without oilyness
-Lightweight

Cons
- No SPF
-Didn't help longevity of my foundation
-Didn't neutralize undesired tones in my complexion

Overall this product was not a good one. It felt great on the skin because its lightweight and moisturizing without being oily. However this product didn't do its main job which is to neutralize skins discolorations and to prime the skin. I would give this product a 5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment