Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My face of the day!!


This is the makeup and hair I did today. Im at my boyfriends house in this photo, we are going to go bowling later on. Starting with my eyes, I have Urban Decays eye primer Eden on. Im wearing the Naked 3's colors today, I have dust on the lid, limit in the crease and mugshot in the outer corner. I used strange to highlight my inner corner and brow bone.I have NYX's pencil liner on my top lashline. I have Too Faced Better than sex Mascara on both my top and lower lashes. As for the face, I have Too Faced Primed and Poreless skin smoothing face primer on. I have Smashbox's foundation, the Studio skin 15 Hour Wear on in the shade fair. I have Elfs clarifying pressed powder on. Its in the shade Ivory. I have Sephora Collection Colorful blush in the shade Rose Sorbet on. I have Nyc's Bronzer in the shade Sunny. I have Covergirls Wetslicks lipgloss in the shade patently pink. If you guys like these Face of the days posts, comment and let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment