Friday, January 10, 2014

Essence's Silky Touch Blush REVIEW!!




I have been trying most of Essences products and I have to say I am pretty impressed. The claims for this blush are it has a silky texture, easily and evenly blended, adds a touch of freshness to your complexion. I was impressed by how strong the pigmentation was. It went on the same color in the packaging, I wouldn't have thought that the cheapest blush that I own would give me such good pigment. It blended very easily and evenly. It didn't leave harsh lines on my face and it didn't have blotchiness on my face like I have experienced in the past with other low end blushed. They have 4 colors, but I'm hoping they come out with more shades because its amazing. The blush that I picked up was matte. There are shades that have shimmer in them. The shade that I picked up was adorable. This shade looked natural on my cheeks. You can't overdue it with this blush, I'm known to overdue my blush sometimes and with this one it feels like its impossible. If your looking for products formulated without parabens, this isn't for you it has a paraben at the end of the ingredient list. This blush was only $3. And you can get it at Ulta

pros
-great pigmentation
- easily blendable
- even to blend
- cheap
- good packaging

cons
- small
- limited places that you can get this brand

Overall this blush is one of my top choices. This has a great color pigmentation, it blends easily and evenly, and its affordable. I would give this blush a 9/10. It was a great purchase and I would love to try more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment