Thursday, January 2, 2014

Essence Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer REVIEW!!




This is one of the cheapest concealers out there and I am pretty impressed with it. It comes with two concealers, so you can mix them together and create your perfect shade. This concealer has a light feel to it. It has a satin finish to it. This is not a full coverage concealer, I generally use this concealer to highlight my face and to conceal dark under eyes. I am a big fan of this because the lighter shade is a little bit lighter than my skintone, it is also a blue undertone concealer. I have a hard time finding products with a blue undertone to it so I was pleased with this. I recommend setting this with powder to elongate the staying power. It does settle into creases, so go easy with it. This costs $3.49. You can find this at Ulta.
pros
- Good price for amount that your getting
- It has good coverage and can be used as a highlighter
- Has a blue undertone to it
cons
- creases easily, so light application is necessary
- needs to be set with a powder
- Can't find it everywhere
- Not full coverage

Overall I give this Concealer a 8/10. This is a good price nice coverage and excellent highlighter. I will repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment