Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tresemme fresh start dry shampoo REVIEW!!




I bought 2 different ones. Around 5 months ago I bought the one for dry hair. This time around I bought the one for fine/oily hair. The one I bought recently is suppose to absorb excess oil and give volume. I can honestly say I don't like tresemmes dry shampoos. They don't feel powdery, they feel more wet. I didn't think it made my hair less oily. I feel like it looked the same. This smells a little florally along with a hairspray scent. I don't particularly like the smell. There really wasn't a difference between both shampoos. I was very shocked that the one meant for oily hair didn't help with absorbing the oil. I thought it would be less liquidy and more powdery then the other one. You get 5.7 oz worth of product. Which is .7 oz more than what you would get from other dry shampoos. I prefer Doves dry shampoo over this one because it actually absorbs the oil and gives my hair volume and lifts the roots. Tresemmes dry shampoo is around $5.
You can find tresemmes dry shampoo at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, and you can find it at Ulta. Overall I would give this product a 2/10. It doesn't do the job its suppose to. It doesn't absorb all oil and it doesn't help volumize my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment