Monday, January 6, 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Full Coverage Foundation REVIEW!!!




The features of this are: 12 hours of full coverage, SPF 15, a weightless texture, blendable and buildable. This comes in a tube, so you squeeze it out. This foundation is great. It comes in 16 different shades. The shades vary between warm and neutral tones. Which is nice. It is also fragrance free, which is good for people with sensitive skin. I tried this foundation on acneic skin. And it covered it pretty well. I used a little bit more concealer but this was great on its own. The sunscreen in this is titanium dioxide and zinc oxide which is a good combination for people with sensitive skin. The texture of it is very thick, a little goes a long way with this. It doesn't feel thick on, it feels like you have stuff on your face, but i've felt like i've had worse on. This foundation is good at blending, it takes longer than other foundations, but its ok. This foundation is buildable, One layer is good, but another coat is absolutely flawless. This costs $38. You can get it at Sephora, Ulta, or tartecosmetics.com

pros
- Great coverage
- Buildable
- Long lasting
- Fragrance free

cons
- Thick
- Not the greatest at blending
- If you are going to use foundation as your only SPF product. Use one that is rated 20.

Overall, I do like this foundation. I will continue to use it. If Im doing other peoples makeup I would Consider purchasing it. My skin is not acneic, I would want to have a foundation to even out my skin tone, it doesn't need to be full coverage. But If you need full coverage, This is great.

Heres some pictures of my face before and after:



And the finished look with all of my makeup on


No comments:

Post a Comment