Thursday, January 16, 2014

Peter Thomas roths Oilless oil REVIEW!!




This is made of 100% Squalane. Squalane is preservative free and is derived from sugarcane. This is packaged in a clear bottle, with a dropper. This product is meant to be a moisturizer that helps the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, elasticity and radiance. However it is proven that if you want to reverse the look of aging, you need to use more than one ingredient, or product. This is only one ingredient, but it could easily be added to a skincare routine. I felt like this is a great moisturizer, it feels great on the skin and is easily absorbed. I haven't seen a dramatic difference in my fine lines. I'm still young so my elasticity is good on its own. However my skin does look glowing. I feel like my skin doesn't look dull and dry, it looks soft and supple. I use this oil after I do my microderm, it feels great after and it absorbs better into the skin. This doesn't have parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. If your someone who is trying to avoid those, then you can look deeper into this product. There isn't fragrance added so people with sensitive skin can use this without being uncomfortable. This product is $38. You can get this at Sephora, PeterthomasRoth.com, or Ulta

Pros
-Squalane is an ingredient that is known for its moisturizing qualities
-Absorbs into the skin instantly
-Feels great on and looks great the next day

Cons
-One ingredient isn't going to make your skin look better, you need a combination
-Price. Its expensive for an oil
-limited amount of places to get it

Overall this is a good product. I haven't tried out too many oils to compare to, so for now it is good. This is very moisturizing but at the same time light weight. Its a good product for almost every skin type. I would imagine someone with extremely dry skin would love a thick moisturizer. But like I said previously, you need a combination of ingredients to make the skin look more youthful. There isn't one in particular. I would give this product an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment