Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wet N Wilds Coverall Pressed Powder REVIEW!!




This is a great powder to set your foundation with.This is in a compact and its pressed, which is great. I don't like loose powder because it's messy and it gets everywhere and ends up getting wasted. It comes with a puff and you get .26 oz of product. The claims on this product are long lasting, a weightless finish, and reduced look of wrinkles.This powder helps to reduce the oiliness caused by foundations. I did find that my nose did get oily throughout the day. I have dry skin but my nose is normal. Its a great powder for touch ups along the day. I would say the claim about the weightless finish is spot on. If you apply this on its own, you won't feel it on. However most powders are like that. I don't feel like this disguises the look of wrinkles. I feel like powders and thick foundations accentuate wrinkles. If you have wrinkles try cream or liquid foundations that are lightweight. The coverage of this powder is light as with most powders, when swatched it is very pigmented. I would prefer a powder that has SPF. I got the color Fair/light. They have 5 different shades. This is around $2.99. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.

pros
- pressed powder
-good for setting
-light weight
- fabulous price

cons
- Doesn't minimize wrinkles
- Doesn't keep oil at bay
-no SPF

Overall, I am very happy with this product. This is great at getting rid of the greasy look of most foundations. I love the price of it. And its a pressed powder, so its not messy. I will definitely repurchase this many times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment