Friday, January 10, 2014

Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel REVIEW!!




This is a pump cleanser, and it has 5 oz. of product in it. This cleanser has a gel consistency, it doesn't feel oily at all. This products claims are antioxidant packed, removes impurities and makeup, and leaves skin baby soft. This cleanser might have antioxidants but the fact that there is lavender and orange extract in it, makes it contraindicated. Lavender and orange extracts are big no nos in skincare. The reason for this is lavender and orange extracts irritate the skin. This damages the skin, which means your collagen is impaired as well as your elastin. In the long run that will cause sagging skin, wrinkles and more sun damage. I still wanted to try this product for the sake of this review. It doesn't lather, which is a good thing for people with dry skin. However its claim for baby soft skin is inaccurate. If you want baby soft skin you would want to go with a milky cleanser. It also doesn't contain any exfoliants which are known to improve the texture of the skin. After cleansing I felt like my skin was tight, so a thick moisturizer was needed for my skin type. I noticed that this cleanser didn't remove all of my makeup. I still had leftover eye makeup. Which is a huge disappointment. If you are a person who is looking for paraben, sulfate, or phthalate free products then this is something that you might be interested in. It doesn't contain preservatives, artifical fragrance, color, gluten, or ethanol alcohol. This product is $28 and you can find this at Sephora, or Boscia.net

pros
-Pump packaging helps keep good ingredients preserved
-Has some antioxidants

cons
-Formulated with lavender and orange
-Doesn't take off all makeup
-Left a dry feeling on my skin

Overall I was not impressed with this product. It didn't thoroughly cleanse my skin. It had skin impairing ingredients in it, and it left my skin feeling dry. I would not repurchase this cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment