Thursday, January 2, 2014

Stilas CC Color Correcting cream REVIEW!!





I love this CC cream. This is a medium coverage product but at the same time it hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft. This is a little matte but it does have a little sheen. I would apply a powder over the top. This has SPF 20, which is good I recommend no lower than 15. This glides on and blends very easily. A really nice feature about this product is its green. It turns the color that its suppose to be on when its on. It has an oil free formula and it is formulated without parabens, for people who don't want them in their products. This helps with pores, and wrinkles because it doesn't settle in them. The only complaint I have is it has alcohol in it. This is $44. You can get it at Sephora, Stilascosmetics.com, or Ulta. I give this product a 9/10.I love the coverage and the finish. The feeling of it hydrating is great because my skin is dry. The fact that this has SPF 20 is great. Overall this is a well done product that I would purchase many times.

Here are some pictures of this product

this is what it looks like before blending it

This is what it looks like blended out

This is me before face makeup, i only have an oil on my face, I dont have a primer or concealer on

this is my face with it on. You can see it brightened my face and it concealed some of my redness.


No comments:

Post a Comment