Sunday, February 2, 2014

Too faced Primed and Poreless REVIEW!!




This primer comes in 2 different forms. Original and Sensitive. This product claims to hide pores, fine lines and wrinkles. The primer comes in a squeeze tube, which is ok for this product. When I was coming to the end, I cut off the top and it still had a lot of product left in. The texture of this product is thick. It feels very silky due to silcone being in the formula. On the packaging it states that you can use it alone or underneath makeup. It comes in a light beige color and it doesn't cover anything, it esentially blends into your skintone. If you are going to wear this under makeup, you should only apply a light layer. If you go too heavy with this, it will make the foundation look blotchy. This primer doesn't help foundation stay on better. I found that after a few hours my face makeup was not only faded but it was very blotchy. It does a good job at masking pores and fine lines but I prefer Benefits Porefessional primer. Which I will do a review on very soon. This product is $30 and you can find it at Sephora or Ulta.

pros
- Silky texture helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Comes in 2 different forms

Cons
- Makes the skin look blotchy if used too much
- Doesn't contain SPF
- Foundation did not stay on with this primer

Overall I feel like this primer is alright. It helps to smooth out pores and fine lines. However I was not impressed with the fact it didn't help my foundation stay on. And on top of that if you use it too much it can look blotchy. I have tried better primers so I would give this primer a 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment