Sunday, February 2, 2014

Olay Wet cleansing towelettes REVIEW!!




Olay has many cleansing cloths available, I've tried 3 of them. This is one that caught my attention because it is premoistened, it comes with 30 cloths, and it says it removes dirt and makeup from the eyes, face, and neck including waterproof. Whats really intriging about these cloths is you don't have to rinse this off. It doesnt contain any surfactants so you can wipe your face and be done.They have 2 different kinds, normal and sensitive. I chose the sensitive cloths because my skin does get irritated by fragrance, and this doesn't have fragrance. These are great cloths if you have light makeup on. I have tried using these with a full face makeup on and I have to say this did not do the job. I still have makeup on and I looked like a racoon after I was done wiping. I needed to cleanse with a cleanser in order to get my makeup off. I would love these cloths after a workout or in the morning when my face doesn't have a layer of makeup on. These cleansing cloths are fragrance free and alcohol free, which is perfect for people with sensitive skin. It says it has aloe vera and vitamin e in it, which is true but it doesn't have enough for any results. The second ingredient is glycerin which is helpful with hydration in your skin. these cloths are around $6 and you can find them at Ulta, target, walmart, walgreens, riteaid, any convenient stores.

Pros
- Has glycerin in it which helps hydrate the skin
- good cost for the amount
- you don't need to use the sink for these if you have light makeup
-fragrance free

Cons
- Doesn't efficiently remove makeup
- Aloe vera and Vitamin E are on the lower end of the ingredient list

Overall these cloths were a great idea. However they don't do what they are intended to do. They don't remove makeup and would probably not remove waterproof makeup. I do have to say these are great for the morning when you just need to get rid of sweat, and they are great after a workout. I would give these cloths a 4/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment