Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser REVIEW!!




This cleanser is very creamy and it is very moisturizing. However this does leave an oily feeling on the skin after. I feel like this doesn't take makeup off very good. I would rather have a cleanser that takes makeup and dirt off my face. This product does contain fragrance, since it gets rinsed off it is alright I still prefer non fragranced products on my skin. The amount of vitamin e is very minimal. This cleanser can be compared to Ponds cold cream. This is meant for people with normal to dry skin. This would make oily skin feel more oily. This is $15 and you can get it at Ulta and thebodyshop.com

Pros
- creamy and nondrying

Cons
- Doesn't take the makeup off and cleanse the skin enough
- Oily feel after
- Expensive when you can get ponds cold cream, which is the same texure
-fragrance is present

Overall this cleanser is very basic. I am not in love with this cleanser my got to have it cleanser is CeraVe's. This cleanser has an oily feeling after and it doesn't remove my makeup so that is why it will get a 3/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment