Saturday, March 8, 2014

Favorites of Febuary!!

This is going to be a little different. I want to share what my favorites of this month are. This is not going to be repetitive, I have tried some new products this month and these are what i have been in love with.

1. Vitamin C serum. I've been using Eb5's vitamin booster serum. It is $20 but I got it on sale for $6. Its great at getting rid of redness. Helping fade dark spots and fine lines and wrinkles.

2.  Sephora's The perfectionist makeup sponge. This is a immitation of the beauty blender. I have not used the beauty blender but this one is great at blending and its really good at covering the face without leaving streaks.

3. Queen Helene Cholesterol cream. I use this at least once a week for my hair conditioning treatment. This really helps soften the hair and it helps hydrate. My hair was very frizzy and snarly until i found this product now my hair is 1/3 of what it was before.

4. PMD, Personal Microderm. This can be used on the face and on the body. I use this when Im not usin glycolic or retinol.

5. Josie Maran Aragan Oil. I feel like this has helped my dark circles and my fine lines. I found myself reaching for it more for my moisturizer.

6. Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ. This product is great for aging. I think its best at getting rid of fine lines. I haven't seen a difference with my pore size but im looking to prevent aging.

7. Alpha Hydrox 12% Glycolic. This is great at removing dead skin cells and helps products penetrate deeper..

8. Clairol Shimmer lights shampoo and conditioner. This works really well if you have brassiness color to your hair. This helps neutralize it.

9. Olays 4 in 1 cleansing cloths. These remove makeup and dirt well. They come dry and have the cleanser in the cloth when you wet it. They get nice and foamy.

That was all of myfavorites for the month. I would love for you guys to tell me your favorites for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment