Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cheap teeth whitening at home

I have seen many teeth whitening kits that you can do at home. They are all so expensive and I don't have a ton of money to spend on teeth whitening. I have noticed that my teeth look whiter and less stained when I do my routine.

1. I first rinse my mouth with hydrogen peroxide. This product is what is in most teeth whitening products. I rinse my mouth with this for 1 minute and them spit out.

2. Brush your teeth. I like to use arm and hammer tooth paste because it contains baking soda and peroxide, which will give you a brighter and lighter smile. I brush my teeth for 1-2 minutes and then rinse.

3. If you have very stained teeth consider using a mouthwash that will lighten them as well. Cest has one that is good. I would use mouthwash once a day preferably in the morning.

4. If you want more stain removal, put baking soda on your tooth brush and then brush them. Stay away from your gums because this might irritate them.

5. If they are still not as white as you want them, then you should ask your dentist to lighten them for you, or consider investing in the teeth whitening kits for home.

After about 2 days you should see a little bit of a difference. Keep in mind this doesn't work overnight. This is an ongoing process that you have to continue with for a while to see dramatic differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment