Sunday, March 9, 2014

Benefits Bad Gal Lash Mascara REVIEW!!

I received a sample of this product from Sephora. And I have to say when I looked at the brush I didn't know if I was going to like this, the brush is a little on the bigger side. But when I tried it, I would never change a thing about it. The brush was perfect with my lashes. I felt like it really lengthened them and it made them look like they had volume and thickness. The formula is not extremely wet but its not dry its in the middle. Which I like, I feel like I have more control over the brush and the lashes. This only comes in black, which I think that women should only wear black (my opinion). This comes in a mini size which is .14oz and it is $10 and then it has a .3oz which is $19. You can find this at Ulta, Sephora, or online.


Pros
- Perfect formula for what I like
- Gives great volume and thickness
- Good brush
 
Cons
- Price, $20 is a lot for a mascara
- Can only get it at Ulta or Spehora or online.
 
 
Overall this is a great mascara, its one of my favorites. Its not my favorite but its one of them. It doesn't clump and it lengthens and thickens lashes beautifully. I give this product a 9/10 only because there is a better mascara. Leave a comment below and guess which mascara is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment