Friday, March 14, 2014

Bare minerals Deep Cleansing Foam REVIEW!!




A cleanser is suppose to cleanse the face and get rid of dirt, makeup and other debris. It wont remove everything which is why a toner is used after. However finding a cleanser that works well at removing a bulk of makeup.

This cleanser states that it is nondrying and it will deep clean your pores. It also says it has 100% Pure ActiveSoil Complex. It says it refreshes skin and it gives it an instant glow. The Activesoil compex is suppose to be an antioxidant and it increases cell renewal rate. Its 'Clinically' proven to give brighter smoother and younger looking skin. it also is suppose to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also has electrolytes in it that are suppose to help with moisture retention. There Statistics for this product are: 84% saw an overall improvement in the skins appearance. 90% felt their skin was softer and smoother. 72% of people felt their pores looked smaller and more refined. This was based on a study including 50 women.

My personal opinion on this is not as great as the claims say it is. First I would like to start with the ingredients. One ingredient that I avoid is lavender oil. Lavender Oil is damaging to skin because it irritates the skin. It also contains alcohol. Certain types of alcohol are too drying for the skin, and other types are not bad for the skin. This cleanser contains the kind that is going to damage the skin. With the lavender oil added to this cleanser, it further irritates the skin thus causing more problems for sensitive skin and people looking to minimize aging. I would also like to touch base on the Active Soil Complex. There is no such thing of this. Its just dirt! Also the ingredients that are suppose to cleanse your face are common skin drying ingredients. They are found in bar soaps. When I used this I liked the texture because it is creamy. However this left my skin feeling like it had film over it. It didn't remove any of my makeup and Im sure I still had dirt on my face. This product even made my hands feel like I had a layer of film over them. I can honestly say I would never recommend this product and I was very dissappointed in it. I would give this cleanser a 0/10. It couldn't even remove my makeup and dirt. It had a horrible texture on the face and it had some really bad ingredients in it. You can find this at Sephora, Ulta, bareminerals Store and online, and Amazon.com. This is $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment