Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nutrisystem 5 day program review

This was a great program. This was the most easiest weight loss program that I have ever tried. This has a lot of really good food. Although the portions are small you can supplement them with vegetables. You get smart carbs and powerfuels throughout the day. I would highly recommend this program for people with a busy life. And people that find it difficult to stay on diets. I found this one of the most effective diet plans out there. I would love to buy a months plan and show you guys what's in the 28 day meal plan. But if you want to do a test drive before you spend the money. Definitely try this, you won't be sorry.

On this I had lost 3 pounds. I have about 15-20 pounds to lose I wanted to try this out and see if it worked. This will definitely help people with portion control issues and for people who have a quick and busy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment