Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CeraVe sunscreen for face SPF 50




I have been trying out a few sunscreens lately, and this was one that I had chosen. I wanted to try this product because of their other amazing products.The packaging on this product is pretty standard. There is 2 fl. Oz. of product. Its a squeeze tube and it is in opaque packaging. These are things that I look for when purchasing any face product for the right preservation of the ingredients.

As far as this products claims go. It states it has ceramides and niacinamide. These ingredients are present in the pm lotion (which is one of my favorites). These are cell communicating ingredients which helps with antiaging. The ingredients are not what I don't like. I don't like the smell of this product. Smell doesn't make a huge difference for me, but I prefer my products I scented. The worst aspect is blending. This is terrible at blending in and often times I notice it balling together and rolling off. There is always a white streaky look on my face when I apply it. It makes me question if the sunscreen has fully absorbed into the skin and performing to its full capability. As far as makeup application, I don't feel like it affects my foundation but my foundation primer. It makes the primer not do its job.

Overall I don't like this product. I am looking forward to using up the rest of this and getting a new one. It doesn't blend in, leaving streaks of white film on my face. It hinders my makeup from its full capability. If you are interested in using this you can find it at ulta, rite aid, and online. It's around $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment