Thursday, May 22, 2014

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark circles Concealer REVIEW!!







This is a concealer that has been talked about by almost every beauty guru. This is a concealer that comes in a twist cap tube. It has a sponge tip applicator that you apply directly on the skin. They have 6 different shades.


 I purchased this product in the lightest shade. I like to use my concealer as a highlight. I apply this in a triangle under my eyes, cupid bow, sides of my nostrils, bridge of my nose and my inner forehead. The lightest shade wasn't too light it was just a shade darker than my foundation, which is a couple shades darker than my natural skintone. The spongetip applicator is very soft and it apply product without taking makeup off or leaving too much behind. It doesn't blend it out so I use my beauty blender to blend into my skin. Its hard to see how much product you have dispersed when looking at it. if you pushed too much out you wouldn't know. The coverage of this is almost full. I wouldn't consider it full because it didn't fully cover my pimple. However this has perfect coverage with undereyes, it conceals the undereyes and doesn't settle into creases. This product would be better if you got to see how much product came out. And if it concealed more.


But I overall like this product and will continue to repurchase. This product is $8. You can find it at target, walmart, Ulta, Cvs, or any other drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment