Thursday, May 15, 2014

GlamGlow Super Mud clearing treatment REVIEW!!





















There are three different GlamGlow products as far as face masks. There is a black, blue and white. The one I am reviewing is the white one. I have been trying to get rid of my blackheads and to help lessen the appearance of my large pores. I used this mask as a spot treatment, only on my nose, inner cheek area, and the chin. When I applied this it felt very cooling. It wasn't really tingly. When this dries it looked as if it drew out the oil in my pores. You can see a difference where the mask dried and where my pores were.





As far as the ingredients go. There is peppermint oil in this product which gives it the cooling sensation. Peppermint oil is a common skin irritant. This tightens pores temporarily however this damages skin cells by irritating them. This causes more wrinkles, sagging and loss of collagen production. This product does however contain salicylic, lactic, and glycolic acid. Which helps with collagen production, temporarily pore reduction, and it helps with anti aging. However in this product not enough is present to do much. Another point to consider is the packaging. This is jar packaging so the beneficial ingredients will turn unstable after opening and closing it. Another issue I would like to address is there is a lot of fragrance. This is also irritating to the skin and it causes the skin to decrease in the amount of collagen, more wrinkles, and sagging. As well as oily skin can get more oily with irritation to the skin.













Overall I would not recommend this product. There really are no plus to using this product. It is irritating to the skin and it could cause aging. The price of this product is ridiculous for the quality and eh amount you get. It is $69 and you can get it from sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment