Monday, April 14, 2014

Loreal Voluminous Lashes Mascara REVIEW!!




This is one of my go to products, when I run out I know that this is a good one. This mascara comes in both regular and water proof. This lengthens the lashes and slightly thickens them. I prefer black mascaras and this one is truly black. It makes the lashes pop and helps lengthen them. The brush is a standard bristle brush, this is one of my favorite brushes because its not too big for my eyes and I can apply it on my bottom eyelashes without a problem. As far as how this compares to Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara, It doesn't thicken the lashes as much as the better than sex mascara. However I do feel like the length is similar. They both don't irritate my eyes.  Although this isn't my favorite mascara, it is a very good mascara. It lengthens the lashes and makes them look better. It also doesn't cause any irritation to my eyes. The price of this is around $7. You can find this at Walmart, Target, Ulta, and any drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment